Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi From North East Scottsdale

More
30 Jun 2014 19:44 #1980 by December
Originally from Tucson and then moved up to Phoenix. Been a lurker in the community mostly. Thought I would introduce myself here as I would like to meet others nearby-ish. I live with my BF who is of the stripey persuasion (tiger) and I'm of the fluffy maned and tawny variety. We like to hold Texas hold-em parties. Actually we like to host all kinds of parties and exercise our livers. We live in fountain hills (not my choice :P) But have a pool, arcade (mk2) and stuff. As far as hobbies I'm trying to get into making mame machines (into real arcade cabinet) and like gaming on the side. The striped one likes to Bonsai, throw pottery, and is a damn good chef. We both like sci-fi, some horror, and comedy. We wanna try cards against humanity and stuff like that.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
30 Jun 2014 20:15 #1981 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Hi From North East Scottsdale
Gosh, you guys sound so fun-loving and rambunctious! I can't wait to go see you at the soonest opportunity!

:>

I'd rather play Double Dragon again but that'd take too long.

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
01 Jul 2014 11:15 - 01 Jul 2014 11:16 #1983 by Skywolf
LOL I swear I must be the only person in the furry community without a boyfriend D: Cuz seriously, all this fun that you have with yours sounds soooooo cute :3
Whatevs haha, waddup I am new here too ^.^ But I wont be in this state for too long. So hopefully I see you at some furry meets :) It will be my first time as well :P
Last edit: 01 Jul 2014 11:16 by Skywolf.
The following user(s) said Thank You: December

More
02 Jul 2014 07:48 #1991 by Antnommer
Welcome, December!

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.