Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Ello :3

More
29 Jul 2014 08:42 - 29 Jul 2014 11:55 #2071 by Neon the Fox
Ello :3 was created by Neon the Fox
Well here goes nothing.
Hai, im Neon, a female fox from Tucson :3 and I love drawing, gaming, and costume design. ( as you can see, im not good at writing about myself)
I decided to join this place so I could make new furry fandom friends at your meets. ( I don't have many at the moment, as I seem to stay tucked away in my Fox den, plus im younger then most, so its hard to find some my age.) I may start going to your Ihop meets soon, once I finally finish my fursuit. :3
Last edit: 29 Jul 2014 11:55 by Neon the Fox.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
29 Jul 2014 09:11 #2072 by Antnommer
Replied by Antnommer on topic Ello :3
Hello Neon, welcome! ^^

More
29 Jul 2014 10:20 #2073 by Moonstar
Replied by Moonstar on topic Ello :3
Hiya there.

I'm also a fox who lives in Tucson, currently attending U of A here. I's be willing to meet up with you sometime if you would like. :cheer:

More
29 Jul 2014 21:28 #2082 by Dizzy
Replied by Dizzy on topic Ello :3
Hello, I'll be in Tucson again in a month ><

More
29 Jul 2014 23:00 - 29 Jul 2014 23:02 #2083 by SoulDiamond
Replied by SoulDiamond on topic Ello :3
Hello! I am in Tucson to, well as for the time being. The reason is I am an airman living on Davis Monthan AFB. I am willing to meet up and I already know Moonstar in person. If Moonstar does not mind we can meet up at ether the El Con mall or Parkplace witch is on Broadway and Craycroft this weekend. Hope to see you soon! :)

I'm mostly fox, but am a tribread.
Last edit: 29 Jul 2014 23:02 by SoulDiamond.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Neon the Fox

More
30 Jul 2014 08:12 #2085 by Neon the Fox
Replied by Neon the Fox on topic Ello :3

SoulDiamond wrote: Hello! I am in Tucson to, well as for the time being. The reason is I am an airman living on Davis Monthan AFB. I am willing to meet up and I already know Moonstar in person. If Moonstar does not mind we can meet up at ether the El Con mall or Parkplace witch is on Broadway and Craycroft this weekend. Hope to see you soon! :)

I'm mostly fox, but am a tribread.

Ello :3
as much as I would love to meet you guys, I wont be able to. My parents have pretty much prohibited meets, as of now. But I may be allowed to meet up in the future. =3
srry

More
30 Jul 2014 22:12 #2092 by Moonstar
Replied by Moonstar on topic Ello :3
Wow, that's a shame. Not even for meeting a few friends at a safe public location?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Neon the Fox

More
31 Jul 2014 09:08 #2094 by Neon the Fox
Replied by Neon the Fox on topic Ello :3
Sadly, no. ): Their pretty darn protective about these things.
Sorry bout that

More
31 Jul 2014 14:12 #2098 by Linx Aether
Replied by Linx Aether on topic Ello :3
Parrents are protective of their young ones. Maybe you can talk them into going with you to an ihop meet or something.

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
31 Jul 2014 19:19 #2104 by SoulDiamond
Replied by SoulDiamond on topic Ello :3
Linx has a great idea, just remember when you talk with them to find something about it they would like to do to so they can understand who you are as a furry and what the community is about. My whole family knows about myself being a fur, my dad and mom had a hard time at first but they thought it was something really bad when it is not. My brother and two sisters were more keen on it cause they know why I do what I do with it.

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.