Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Deja vu?

More
06 Nov 2014 00:30 #2306 by Karma
Deja vu? was created by Karma
Maybe the site moved or something, but it seems like a long, long time ago I was on this forum. :0 Oh well. In case there was some sort of glitch in the matrix or just for people who didn't catch me last time, I'm Karma and I'm a sloth. No sudden movements guys, I startle easily. Even if my reaction is a little delayed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
06 Nov 2014 00:39 #2307 by Luke Wolf
Replied by Luke Wolf on topic Deja vu?

Karma wrote: Maybe the site moved or something, but it seems like a long, long time ago I was on this forum. :0 Oh well. In case there was some sort of glitch in the matrix or just for people who didn't catch me last time, I'm Karma and I'm a sloth. No sudden movements guys, I startle easily. Even if my reaction is a little delayed.

The forum completely kheeled over and died like 2-3 years ago and then Linx made a new one for us

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

More
06 Nov 2014 02:17 #2308 by Linx Aether
Replied by Linx Aether on topic Deja vu?
Welcome!
Yes, the old forum was hacked and I redid the whole thing. I was not in control when it was hacked though, so don't blame me. q-q

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
06 Nov 2014 13:37 #2320 by Kahlua Fennec
Replied by Kahlua Fennec on topic Deja vu?
Welcome back XD

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.