Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello and stuff

More
06 Nov 2014 23:45 #2325 by Latrans
Hello and stuff was created by Latrans
I've been a member of the Meetup group for a while, but have been rather inactive there. In my attempt tonight to start rectifying that I found this little corner of the interwebs.

Anyways, about myself. I'm a guy in his early thirties living in the South West valley. "Latrans" isn't my real name, but I will still respond to it outside a digital environment. I have a ladyfriend of three years and two daughters. All four of us are, if not outright furry, supportive and accepting of the fandom. I spend most of the week working, but hopefully we'll be able to put some time in on the weekends. I'm not sure what else to add, but feel free to ask questions and I'll see what I can do about answering them.

[This space intentionally left blank]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2014 00:07 - 07 Nov 2014 00:07 #2326 by Luke Wolf
Replied by Luke Wolf on topic Hello and stuff
Hihi, it's pretty much expected that you don't use your real name on a forum, in fact it's almost something of an internet taboo to use your real name. General practice in regards to furry, here and on IRC and pretty much everywhere else that isn't silly like facebook is to use your fursona name.

but welcome to the forum

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.
Last edit: 07 Nov 2014 00:07 by Luke Wolf.

More
07 Nov 2014 00:53 #2327 by Linx Aether
Replied by Linx Aether on topic Hello and stuff
Hello!
Welcome to our little internet hangout. I hope you explore and have lots of fun. ^-^

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
07 Nov 2014 21:38 #2330 by Latrans
Replied by Latrans on topic Hello and stuff
Thank you for the welcomes!

Luke, I pretty much already knew all that. ;) I just wasn't sure about the "here" part as account creation required a "Name" as well as an "Account Name". Initially I registered with my given (but not familial) name then changed it when I noticed it wasn't hidden. Being a forum for people who are likely to meet in Real Life, I wasn't sure if I was breaking a minor rule/inviting confusion.

[This space intentionally left blank]

More
07 Nov 2014 23:51 #2332 by Linx Aether
I should probably add a note to the name thing to say "Display Name" X3

More
08 Nov 2014 03:08 - 08 Nov 2014 03:08 #2335 by Luke Wolf
Replied by Luke Wolf on topic Hello and stuff

Linx Aether wrote: I should probably add a note to the name thing to say "Display Name" X3

You should yeah... since multiple people who don't just use their fursona name on principle in that slot have been caught up on it so far.

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.
Last edit: 08 Nov 2014 03:08 by Luke Wolf.

More
08 Nov 2014 03:38 #2336 by Linx Aether
Done and done.
I am always looking for feedback. :3 Thanks for letting me know that the name thing was confusing @Latrans. ^^

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.