Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Desert bat says hello.

More
18 Nov 2014 18:15 - 18 Nov 2014 18:16 #2419 by Digitally Fidget
Hello.
I'm not good with introductions, so I will copy the introduction guide from Swedish furs forums.
I'm a 29 year old female introverted bat living in Southern Arizona, in the Northwest area of Tucson. I'm currently working at a less than ideal job, but income is income. I often play video games or mess with stuff on my web server. I also enjoy archery, so at times I can be found at the archery range near the Desert Museum . I came to this website because I had found it from the group on Fur Affinity , though I don't really think of myself as very much of a furry in the sense that many see it. It's not a culture or identity to me. I own many characters, and I'm a fan of furry creatures, but that's mostly where it ends as I'm not very much of a fan of the fandom. Though that said, I don't mind people who identify themselves as furries, and I don't mind if people assume I am one.

I added links to various things to keep this shorter.

For anyone curious of the guide I was mentioning, here it is translated:

How do you create a good introduction post?
Now I'm not the expert, but assuming what one might want to know of anyone else in order to gain a good idea, but not sit and read an entire autobiography, is probably a good start.

Some points that may be good to try and answer might be:

¤ Age and sex.

¤ Where are you from?

¤ What do you do for work / what do you study?

¤ What do you do in your spare time?

¤ Other interests?

¤ How did you get here?

¤ How do you consider yourself to be "furry"?

¤ Anything else interesting about you?

Of course, there is no need to answer in point form, body text is also nice.

Last edit: 18 Nov 2014 18:16 by Digitally Fidget.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
18 Nov 2014 18:21 #2420 by Luke Wolf
Replied by Luke Wolf on topic Desert bat says hello.
Arfity arf arf arf. Welcome to the forums.

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

More
18 Nov 2014 18:38 #2422 by Twitch
Replied by Twitch on topic Desert bat says hello.
Welcome, it's always good to have other people around identifiable as furry or not. Having just been to my first ever gathering, up in Phoenix (and being more than a little introverted) I can say that the community seems very welcoming, looking forward to meeting the Tucson group.
I know the archery range out near the desert museum, and although I appreciate any opportunity to visit there anytime, I don't know if you are aware, but there is an archery range in Naranja park, in Oro Valley which would be a lot closer for you.

Twitch

More
18 Nov 2014 19:39 #2423 by Digitally Fidget
I'm aware of that closer one, but I like the one out by the desert museum because it's a bit more isolated in the middle of nowhere and not right next to the road. It also has a walk around trail you can do. I sometimes target practice with those ones while running.

More
19 Nov 2014 23:24 #2425 by Linx Aether
Replied by Linx Aether on topic Desert bat says hello.
Hello!
Happy to have you here. ^w^

If you wanna you can add your introduction guide to the site using the story story section. Just make sure you give credit to the original author. :3

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
20 Nov 2014 14:29 #2427 by Digitally Fidget
Done, and hopefully I did it right.

More
20 Nov 2014 14:36 #2428 by Linx Aether
Replied by Linx Aether on topic Desert bat says hello.
Coolness ^^
As soon as an editor or myself looks at it, you will get a message. :3

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
30 Nov 2014 22:45 #2478 by Otteronymous
Replied by Otteronymous on topic Desert bat says hello.
Wooh! Another Tucson member! Welcome welcome.

More
03 Dec 2014 00:35 #2493 by Moonstar
Replied by Moonstar on topic Desert bat says hello.
Hiya there fellow Tucson Fur. ^^

The Tucson group here is great to be with, active and entertaining all in one. I'm usually one of the one's providing entertainment. If you see a fox with a lot of lights that is likely me. ^^

Hope to see you at some meets soon.

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.