Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

toxic comin aboard saying hi

More
10 Feb 2015 00:57 - 10 Feb 2015 00:58 #2617 by Toxic Wolf
hello everyone names toxic I've recently moved back here from Florida. With my life long mate Willow. We make tails and I'm trying to get into drawing badges. Anyway im ready to be a az fur once again. I'm really nice once you get to know me I'm a little hyper when happy I love legend of Zelda, pokemon, and a lot more games to play. Also wanting to meet new furs maybe in the little town of surprise. is where I reside if anyone's in the area i'd love to meet new friends. or even just to ch-at on Skype.
Last edit: 10 Feb 2015 00:58 by Toxic Wolf. Reason: miss spelled a word

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 Feb 2015 07:51 #2618 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic toxic comin aboard saying hi
Welcome back..did you live in Surprise when you were in Arizona before?

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
11 Feb 2015 20:22 #2621 by Alex the Dragon
Welcome back :) I'm always up to chat and whatnot, and I love pokemon/loz, and pretty much all video games :)
What's the most "current" pokemon game you have? or do you play the TCG?

Moved to Nevada. Sorry :C

More
11 Feb 2015 20:34 #2625 by Misaki
Replied by Misaki on topic toxic comin aboard saying hi
holy yes please LoZ and Pokemon <33333333

More
15 Feb 2015 18:26 #2633 by Toxic Wolf
Actully yes i orignaly lived in phonix but my extend family all moved out to surprise and my mom and dad want to be closer to there family so here i am. I currently living in my parents with my mom and dad. With my mate Willow and anoter close friend tremy all of us are furs we would love to get to know more of the az furs and events that go on around here. Both Willow and tremy have cars for transportation.

More
15 Feb 2015 18:28 #2634 by Toxic Wolf

Hauke wrote: Welcome back..did you live in Surprise when you were in Arizona before?

Actually yes i originally lived in Phoenix but my extend family all moved out to surprise and my mom and dad want to be closer to there family so here i am. I currently living in my parents with my mom and dad. With my mate Willow and another close friend tremy all of us are furs we would love to get to know more of the az furs and events that go on around here. Both Willow and tremy have cars for transportation.

More
15 Feb 2015 18:32 #2635 by Toxic Wolf

Alex the Dragon wrote: Welcome back :) I'm always up to chat and whatnot, and I love pokemon/loz, and pretty much all video games :)
What's the most "current" pokemon game you have? or do you play the TCG?

i have played Pokemon since the original fire red on game boy color as soon as i get my 3ds back in my hand i would love to battle as for the tcg i do have pokemon cards but i dont know how to play the game ive played it once when i was really little and the rules were much different then it is now. I would love to learn how to play it .

More
15 Feb 2015 18:37 #2636 by Toxic Wolf

Misaki wrote: holy yes please LoZ and Pokemon <33333333

i have played all of the major consel loz skyward sword being my top fav wind waker, twilight princess, O of time, majors mask 3d remake i need to get my paws on, minish cap, ive started. link between worlds i just stared as well. I need to retrieve my 3ds from willows moms house so i can continue to play it. any other of the hand helds i haven't played and as far as pokemon i have played most of the games hand helds i have x and y sapphire i need to find pearl i have soul silver i am almost have beaten.

More
16 Feb 2015 12:06 #2638 by Alex the Dragon
Aww yay, I've played pokemon since the beginning as well!
The TCG is actually quite simple and the pokemon website has a TCG online game that teaches you how to play :)

Moved to Nevada. Sorry :C

More
16 Feb 2015 18:44 #2639 by Linx Aether
I have been so busy and did not get a chance to say hi and stuff... even though it only takes like 2 min to type up a hello. :P

HI!!!! Welcome and stuff~ err, welcome back :3

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.