Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi there!

More
30 Apr 2015 22:35 #2733 by Roland
Hi there! was created by Roland
Hello there!
My name is Roland. I am somewhat new to the community but have had an interest in it for quite a while. I recently found out about azfurs from a friend on FA so I thought I would see what it was all about. For some reason everyone I talk to online seems to live in the mid-west its odd. I recently started writing again in almost a decade so its pretty rusty but I am slowly working back into it.

My fursona is a Red Fox (shocking another fox I know) but I felt like I had a lot in common. We are both intelligent, quick witted and somewhat shy. I don't really get into RP but am always willing to talk on Skype or grab a coffee.

As for my real life I live in Tucson for almost my whole life and am a full-time student at the U of A majoring in Engineering so that keeps me pretty busy. However it would be nice to meet some fellow furs around town and try to get out of my academia imposed isolation. When I do have free time I generally like to read, cook, and kill my brain with Netflix. I do play some video games mostly RPG's but its not often any more.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 May 2015 18:26 #2734 by DuBois
Replied by DuBois on topic Hi there!
Welcome! It's been kinda slow on the forums as of late, but I'd say it stays a little more civil than other venues. I'm up in Phoenix but I travel to Tucson on occasion for work. If you like tea as well, there's an authentic Chinese teahouse called Seven Cups on Tucson Blvd and 6th St. I tried it last time I was down there, very quiet too so it would probably be a good atmosphere for reading as well.

What kind of engineering field are you looking to get into?

More
02 May 2015 19:49 #2735 by SoulDiamond
Replied by SoulDiamond on topic Hi there!
Hai Roland, I am in Tucson as well. If you really want to get to know the furs down here most of them, if not all of them use Facebook. Since I do not have one I just talk around to the ones who run meets. If you want to meet up just give me a message, maybe a movie or something I don't know

By the way theirs another fur who is going to U of A for engineering, they ware a white dragon suit but their sona is a wolf. XD

More
03 May 2015 01:21 #2736 by Moonstar
Replied by Moonstar on topic Hi there!
This wouldn't happen to be the same Roland that has been poking around on Tucson's FB group is it?

More
03 May 2015 12:43 - 03 May 2015 12:54 #2737 by Roland
Replied by Roland on topic Hi there!
No, I didn't realize that Tucson had a FB group I don't get onto FB all that often. I was studying electrical engineering but will more than likely be switching to Systems or Management engineering.
Last edit: 03 May 2015 12:54 by Roland.

More
03 May 2015 22:37 #2738 by Moonstar
Oh wow...yeah your not the Roland I was thinking.

Anyways, I also go to U of A. Currently I am working on my Ph. D. in Atmospheric Science. I have been around the campus for 3 years. I'm also the local DJ here and lately a fursuiter as well. Will you be around during the summer, would like to meet up with you sometime.

More
04 May 2015 00:49 #2739 by Roland
Yup I will be around for the summer! Whats the name of the facebook group? I tried searching for it but multiple once came up.

More
05 May 2015 07:09 #2740 by SoulDiamond
Hey I am wondering if you are going to go to BLFC this year, if you are I plan on going so if you need a ride and a room.

More
05 May 2015 16:33 #2741 by Moonstar
Its just Tucson Furs, here is a link: www.facebook.com/groups/Tucsonfurs/

More
05 May 2015 18:15 #2742 by Roland
I hadn't planned on going since my last final is on the 13th. How are you getting to reno?

More
07 May 2015 21:33 #2743 by SoulDiamond
Thanks for adding me on Skype and talking with you!

More
13 May 2015 15:01 #2745 by Otteronymous
Replied by Otteronymous on topic Hi there!
Oh snap, he found his way to the Facebook group!

Also, lol at mistaking him for Roland Phi Moonstar. Notice how all of his sentences contain more than 3 words before a line break? :P

More
13 May 2015 15:20 #2746 by Roland
Hehehe

Time to create page: 0.590 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.