Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

More
22 Jun 2015 17:12 - 22 Jun 2015 17:30 #2909 by Static Fade
Newbie was created by Static Fade
Hello everyone, I'm Hyper Husky. I'm from Mesa, AZ and have lived there basically my whole life. I've been interested in the fandom for quite sometime, but never really knew how to get involved with it. Having recently found this site, I'm excited to have an opportunity to meet some fellow furs!
Last edit: 22 Jun 2015 17:30 by Static Fade.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2015 17:19 #2910 by Luke Wolf
Replied by Luke Wolf on topic Newbie
Hi, there, Welcome to the forums

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

More
22 Jun 2015 20:44 #2911 by Dante
Replied by Dante on topic Newbie
Yes, welcome to the club! There are a lot of fun things to do and... well, we do need more people online here. I think I've been in video chat 10 times and never seen anyone, even when other people are clearly online. So. More people = better.

More
22 Jun 2015 21:06 #2912 by Luke Wolf
Replied by Luke Wolf on topic Newbie

Dante wrote: Yes, welcome to the club! There are a lot of fun things to do and... well, we do need more people online here. I think I've been in video chat 10 times and never seen anyone, even when other people are clearly online. So. More people = better.

I don't do v-chats unless I have to so I've not done anything with it, does it have a text-mode or is it just voice?

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

More
22 Jun 2015 21:50 #2913 by Dante
Just voice, I think you can turn off video however, but only after you enter?

More
23 Jun 2015 07:32 #2914 by Ditch
Replied by Ditch on topic Newbie
Hey dude! Welcome to the site and the fandom. There are good meet ups in the area you can find on Furries of Arizona (FB page) or even meetup.com Arizona Furries.

More
23 Jun 2015 08:11 #2915 by Chance/Miyu
Replied by Chance/Miyu on topic Newbie
woot! another mesa fur! welcome to the forums! *wag wags*

More
23 Jun 2015 09:31 #2916 by Dante

Ditch wrote: Hey dude! Welcome to the site and the fandom. There are good meet ups in the area you can find on Furries of Arizona (FB page) or even meetup.com Arizona Furries.

I thought they were closing the Meetup furry site down? It is up for now though - but it's too expensive to maintain in the long term when we have such an awesome forum here :).

More
23 Jun 2015 16:15 #2920 by Ditch
Replied by Ditch on topic Newbie

Dante wrote: I thought they were closing the Meetup furry site down? It is up for now though - but it's too expensive to maintain in the long term when we have such an awesome forum here :).

Truth!

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.