Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello all

More
15 Aug 2015 12:17 #3054 by Shepp Husky
Hello all was created by Shepp Husky
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name's Shepp and I’ve been a furry for around six years. I've never been very active in the fandom but my mate's in town and nether of us have been to any kind of furry gatherings before so I thought it would be a good time to find one.

Is there going to be anything going on in mesa in the next 2 weeks that we could join?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 Aug 2015 20:20 #3055 by Erebus
Replied by Erebus on topic Hello all
i've never been to the one in mesa but i know there is one at karma coffee or something. the furhop at ihop is every saturday. it has a facebook page. hit that up if you want

More
15 Aug 2015 20:31 #3056 by Shepp Husky
Replied by Shepp Husky on topic Hello all
the furhop is 40 minutes from me in phenox and i don't really have any way to get there :(

More
15 Aug 2015 21:34 #3057 by Erebus
Replied by Erebus on topic Hello all
ah well there is the monday and thursday one at Cup of Karma coffee shop in mesa. i live in south tempe so i'm pretty screwed with all meets and gotta suck it up and drive >.<

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.