Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello! :)

More
13 Nov 2015 19:09 #3306 by Kenzie
Hello! :) was created by Kenzie
Hello! I'm Kenzie, but you can call me Shadowfax. I don't have a fursuit yet because I'm new but I'm getting Necomimi ears that move with how you're feeling! I'm really exited! I'm 13, I am a wolf/cat but mainly a wolf. I live in Phoenix. I really want to meet some of you guys on the 14th but I can't because I'm really busy that day. I'm a grey wolf with a blue fringe. Email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you want to talk and/or follow me on instagram @thisaccountisameme and @_.dippers.random.spams._
I like Gravity Falls, FOB, MCR, PATD, Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil and that's it.
I don't know what else to say, BYE!
~Shadowfax

Kenzie S.
Kitten :3
Female

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2015 08:24 #3314 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Hello! :)
Welcome aboard!

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
14 Nov 2015 08:52 #3315 by Ditch
Replied by Ditch on topic Hello! :)
Hey dude! Welcome to the forums, glad to have you.

More
15 Nov 2015 14:40 #3316 by Luke Wolf
Replied by Luke Wolf on topic Hello! :)

Kenzie wrote: Hello! I'm Kenzie, but you can call me Shadowfax.

Shadowfax eh? Where is Gandalf? For I much desire to speak with him.

But more seriously, welcome to the forums

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

More
15 Nov 2015 16:38 #3317 by Fanggari
Replied by Fanggari on topic Hello! :)
Hello fellow new member. Glad to have you here :)

More
23 Nov 2015 20:45 #3322 by Skye Cabbit
Replied by Skye Cabbit on topic Hello! :)
HIII!!!! :D I'm Zaro. Just moved to Arizona! I'm a fursuit maker and fursuiter. I came from Florida where I was heavily involved with the fur groups. I am hoping to meet some awesome furs in AZ. I actually moved in with another fur in Prescott, but haven't seen much furry activity here. Feel free to say hi!

Also, my FA: Malrik
Lots of love,
-Zaro

More
23 Nov 2015 23:41 #3323 by Sacred
Replied by Sacred on topic Hello! :)
Im Colin but Go ahead and call me Sacred. Im 18, out of highschool, and barely got a job like a few days ago. I live in Tempe, Az with my family and hoping to meet new friends hopefully.
(If im quiet or unresponsive, I am either thinking of something to say/talk about or just not used to you. no it is not me being shy, i have major trust issues due to an incident between me and a bunch of people not from Az that completely shattered my trust almost 3 years ago. I am trying to make progress on rebuilding it so I no longer have trust issues but it will take time so bare with me if you can.)

More
24 Nov 2015 11:44 #3325 by Red Fox J
Replied by Red Fox J on topic Hello! :)
Hello Kenzie, I'm Jake the red foxy ^^

More
24 Nov 2015 22:57 #3327 by Fanggari
Replied by Fanggari on topic Hello! :)
Whoa look at all these new members! Welcome to the site Red Fox J, Sacred, Thunderhowl, and those who have made an account but perhaps too shy to post something :)

Time to create page: 0.435 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.