Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Some Weird Dwaggy....

More
30 Nov 2013 01:35 #13 by Uhhnonymouse
Why hello there! I'm Uhhnonymouse (I'm not a mouse), and I'm just, you know, some guy that likes to troll the irl meets and make things either louder, better, more awkward, or some clustered mixture of those three.

I'm a black Western Dragon from the west valley. My fursona, Jordayne, doubles as my Spirit Guide. Yes, I'll admit it's strange, and I don't mind the jokes about him being my, "imaginary friend," but I really don't care! lol. If you want to get under my scales, you're gonna have to try a bit harder than that! Jordayne has been my spiritual companion since I was about 10, and he's been a good friend throughout this entire experience I call life.

ABOUT ME IRL:
  • I'm somewhat shy at first sight, unless I know you already. But if you've never met me, feel free to come up and strike up a conversation! I may seem slightly antisocial, but I LOVE a good conversation with anyone.... I just need something to spark up and break the ice!
  • I LOVE to play piano! I haven't had any lessons, so I can't read music.... and I don't listen to the radio much except for some rock (gotta love KUPD) so I can't play a lot of stuff off hand, but if you give me some time to listen and study a song, I can play a lot of good schtuff on piano! From video game themes to classical pieces, and from hard rock to R&B, I can play NOT everything, but a good chunk of schtuff!
  • I'm a shameless asshole. I'm super nice about it, but alas, I am still shameless in the art of assholism that construction work teaches everyone associated to it... If I offend you at all, I'll usually make a speedy apology, so I hope I don't REALLY piss you off in the process of my jokes.
  • I'm a gamer. Not hardcore, as I have to dedicate my life to my career, my son, my divorce, and about 20 other things to maintain my sanity at this point of my life, but I have been known to spend a good 16 hours a day gaming when I have nothing else to do.... lol
  • I sometimes delve into the written word... whether it be a poem or an rp, I get pretty deep into my writings sometimes... I can't guarantee that I'm the best, but I just treat it like a pastime hobby...
  • I'm probably a somewhat confused fur. Yes, my name is UhhnonyMOUSE, but I'm actually a Dragon, and I wear a FOXtail. Ask me about it irl, and I'll do my best to explain why these happened... lol
  • And lastly, I'm REALLY friendly! Like I said earlier, I may seem somewhat antisocial at first, but strike up a conversation with me, and within moments, you'll have yourself a new friend!

Aside from that, there's not much left to know about me. But if there's anything I left out, feel free to comment, message me, or ask me IRL!

"And if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer! Because there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit!" --Shane Koykzan
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2013 15:09 #14 by Linx Aether
Replied by Linx Aether on topic Some Weird Dwaggy....
You just blew the admin introductions out of the water. X3
Hello, nice to meet you :D Do you use the same name on other sites too? I think I have seen you around. :silly:

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
30 Nov 2013 16:49 #15 by Zeno Citium
Replied by Zeno Citium on topic Some Weird Dwaggy....
really nice introduction..... even if you're not a mouse... :) glad to have you on board :)

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile

More
30 Nov 2013 21:42 #19 by Uhhnonymouse
Replied by Uhhnonymouse on topic Some Weird Dwaggy....
To the awesome Linx Aether:
Lol, I usually use Uhhnonymouse wherever I can. On sites like Facebook or Twitter, I have to revert to past alter-egos or make something completely new. That being said, I'm Samuel Jaxmaster on Facebook, and I'm JordayneUhhnonymouse (@uhhnonymouse) on Twitter. Everywhere else, like SoFurry, FurAffinity, e621.net, and other stuff, I'm my infamous Uhhnonymouse.
Oh, and for blowing the other intros out of the water; I was tired, I was up for WAAAYYY too long, and my mind was letting me slip just about everything in there. Lol, including that sub-par excuse for a picture that I drew of Jordayne just a few days ago...... Man, I suck at drawing.... lol

"And if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer! Because there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit!" --Shane Koykzan

More
05 Dec 2013 11:30 #100 by Antnommer
Replied by Antnommer on topic Some Weird Dwaggy....
Hey, I know you. :=~

More
05 Dec 2013 12:03 #118 by Uhhnonymouse
Replied by Uhhnonymouse on topic Some Weird Dwaggy....
Holy shit, you're that one guy that thought I was pissed of at him that one time! Lol, What's up, buddy? :3~<

More
05 Dec 2013 12:12 #121 by Antnommer
Replied by Antnommer on topic Some Weird Dwaggy....
lol I had to know how thick your skin was!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Uhhnonymouse

More
05 Dec 2013 15:15 #166 by Stargazer Starpanthress
Holy awesome introduction!!!! Glad to have you on board :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Uhhnonymouse

More
05 Dec 2013 20:07 #217 by String
Replied by String on topic Some Weird Dwaggy....
Hello there Mister Uhhnonymouse! I remember you from the stream the other day :)

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.