Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Herro! said the mutt

More
08 Dec 2013 17:41 #540 by Mac the mutt
:P Hi everyone!
I'm Mac, Mac the mutt! Just a friendly, bouncy, ball of fluff who likes to make new friends. I've been to some furhop meets and a couple other meets. I'm usually the guy sitting with a small group and sketchin away. I have a fursuit but as of now its....well... its... under construction. But once its done expect to see more of the husky/shepherd/pitbull/rottweiler mutt runnin around. Anywho... NICE TO MEET YA!!
Did I mention Imma hugger??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
08 Dec 2013 17:59 #542 by Blossome
Replied by Blossome on topic Herro! said the mutt
Hi Mac! I'm Blossome. I may have spotted you at one of the last furhop meets, but I'm terrible with faces, so I dunno. Also, I love that you're a mutt, that's just awesome. <3

You can usually spot me with Audio, by my giant white spotted tail, or with two blonde toddlers with tails at the furhop. Depends, really. But it's nice to meet you, and oh god you're a hugger you are getting huGGED SO HARD WHEN I FIND YOU AT THE MEET FINALLY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mac the mutt

More
08 Dec 2013 18:23 #544 by Mac the mutt
Replied by Mac the mutt on topic Herro! said the mutt
Hooray hugs! I actually JUST met Audio yesterday, he sat with us fer a bit. I was with Sam and Blizzard. Next time hugs will be made lol

More
08 Dec 2013 18:35 #546 by Blossome
Replied by Blossome on topic Herro! said the mutt
Yeah, he made the rounds just before we had to leave to take the kids home. :3 That explains why I didn't spot you, I was sitting with my boys the majority of the time. lol

More
08 Dec 2013 20:43 #550 by Uhhnonymouse
Replied by Uhhnonymouse on topic Herro! said the mutt
YAY FOR MUTTHUGS!

"And if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer! Because there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit!" --Shane Koykzan

More
09 Dec 2013 02:16 #562 by Linx Aether
Replied by Linx Aether on topic Herro! said the mutt
*HUGGLES* ^w^

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
09 Dec 2013 08:14 #565 by Sada Kat
Replied by Sada Kat on topic Herro! said the mutt
Ello Mac! Im Sada Kat.. Nice to meet ya ^^

The Halloween Cat

More
09 Dec 2013 09:39 #572 by Antnommer
Replied by Antnommer on topic Herro! said the mutt
Hi Mac! Welcome to the forums. ^^

More
09 Dec 2013 13:58 #578 by Jay
Replied by Jay on topic Herro! said the mutt
Heya Mac Welcome to the group and i hope the suit comes along well. It's always really cool seeing new fursuits :)

More
10 Dec 2013 10:47 #635 by Stargazer Starpanthress
Well hello there and welcome to the site Mac :)

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.